Monday, October 6, 2008

Update!

I shouldn't complain because Zeke slept til 7am which just happened to be when Josiah got home from work. (He got called in 3pm Sun.) So then I fed him (Ezekiel) and we all went back to sleep til 10:30 AM!!!

Then I went for my morning jog. I'm training for a 5k that we're planning on doing Thanksgiving morning. So I'm doing a routine that I found here: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml . It's called the "Couch to 5K running plan. That fits. So this week I'm on week 4. It goes from jogging 9 total minutes to 16! And I just want to report that I did it! Seriously, I'm such a pansy, but I'm glad I have a goal, otherwise I would find reasons to put off running. My next goal is to do a sprint Triathalon. Wish me luck! And Lindsey, if you read this, you are cordially invited to spend the night at my house the night before thanksgiving and do the 5k with us! You get a shirt.

2 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so glad you found me and left me a comment. I didn't know you had a baby. I miss my old friends. Yesterday I found the funniest pictures of us at good old Belmont and I told Ryan I wish I knew what you were all up to. Lo and behold today you left me a comment. Your little boy is so cute! I am glad we found some way we could keep in touch!

IronLawGirl said...

No, of course you didn't offend me!!! Silly Desi.
So gooooood job on running! I'm also starting to run too. My goal is a 1/2 marathon in January. We'll see. Miss you!