Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally on tape!

So he rolled from front to back quite regularly about a month ago, and then he stopped. And now he's started again, and I FINALLY got it on tape. Sorry it's a bit long, but you get to see Reggie too.

Oh, and THANKS AT&T!

So we have the AT&T bundle with home phone, cable and internet. We have the digital video recorder, but it only works on the front TV. NOT ANYMORE!!! Now our main box records up to 4 shows at once, and then I can watch them in my room, whilst Josiah watches 9 hours of College football on Saturdays. Yay!

4 comments:

brian and thera tolman said...

I love your cute blog desi! How do you get all the fun stuff on here? Guess I should have paid more attention in computer class :)

Ashley said...

Hey! I live about 1/2 hr from Orlando! We should definitely get together for dinner or something while you are here! That would be so much fun! Haven't seen you in almost a decade! yikes... we're getting OLD! haha

Mandy said...

Could this be THE Desiree Gonzalez that I haven't talked to in like 7 years??? HOW ARE YOU??? It's Mandy from Mexico - I found you from Ashley's blog! I'm so glad to have found you after all this time. Looks like you're doing well, but I'd love to catch up on all the details of your life. mandy.knoebel@gmail.com

Shyssa Anathalya Ferreira said...

I LOVED THIS BLOG, I HOPE HIS/HER FAMILY IS VERY HAPPY SAME;
HERE I PASSED TO LEAVE AT LEAST A COMMENT FOR SAYING THAT MASTER CALIFORNIA - NY ALL OF THE AMERICAN CITIES, AND THAT IF DEUS QUIZER WILL VISIT THIS IMMENSE PARENTS!!!

KISSES HOPE YOU PASS IN MY BLOG AND COMMENT ON
THANK YOU
BEIJAO (* *)