Thursday, October 23, 2008

My baby is 4 MONTHS OLD!

That seems CRAZY!!! Whenever I jog, I tell myself when I am 1/4 of the way done, and then 1/2, and then 3/4, and then that last 1/4 doesn't seem so tough. Well, we're 1/3 done with the first year, and that just seems wrong. The weeks just stand still when you're pregnant, and then once you have the little guy, the months just fly by! I guess he is getting cuter, and more responsive, so that's fun. Here's some fun ones!
Here we taught him how to wave. JKLOL!
Isn't he sweet in his onesie!?
When I'm busy in the kitchen, he likes to hang out. I put toys in his tray, but he knocked them all down.
This picture didn't turn out too good, but it's my sweet husband sleeping. He ALWAYS falls asleep with the TV on. Before we had dvr in the room, it was the couch. Pretty much every night. And mind you, it's 8:30 pm. I guess that's what happens when you get up for work at 4:30 am.

2 comments:

Shyssa Anathalya Ferreira said...

I LOVED THIS BLOG, I HOPE HIS/HER FAMILY IS VERY HAPPY SAME;
HERE I PASSED TO LEAVE AT LEAST A COMMENT FOR SAYING THAT MASTER CALIFORNIA - NY ALL OF THE AMERICAN CITIES, AND THAT IF DEUS QUIZER WILL VISIT THIS IMMENSE PARENTS!!!

KISSES HOPE YOU PASS IN MY BLOG AND COMMENT ON
THANK YOU
KISSES (* *)

kelsey said...

um... okay.

so. are you doing hair from home? i noticed the chair in the background!
your baby is scrumptious! i just want to eat him up. do you think he'll mind dating older women? ha. norah is ready for him!!! lol...
i can't believe it's been 4 months either! time flies by WAY too fast.