Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I guess I'm like the people who get their Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve. But guess who has the perkiest pumpkin on the block... oh yeah, that's me! Today I went to Walmart to pick up a few things, and Zeker's got to parade around in his cute little outfit. The socks even have little candy corns on them. When we got home, he took a nap, and I carved my masterpiece! Josiah was very helpful, but opted not to carve his own. Especially since I used his in the nasty pumpkin soup.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

I hate to say it, but my pumpkin soup was so good, I wanted to bathe in it. I even took it to a party and was really popular. I took your feedback and made many changes to the recipe. If you're interested, I can tell you what I did.

Zeke is SO cute. I miss him. He is changing every day. How fun. I'm glad you are enjoying him so much

Taylors said...

that outfit is sweet. and good job on the pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your pumpkin!

And your jack-o-lantern is really cute too. You did a great job.

kelsey said...

i loved that little outfit from old navy. i wanted the jammies for norah, but already bought some. oh, well. i love zeke. i wish i could see him!!!