Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's NOT playtime!!!

So I guess I'm not too good at this schedule thing. We usually have some sort of routine that follows the E.A.S.Y. plan. Eat, Activity, Sleep, Your time! So I feed him, let him play til he fusses, and then it's usually nap time. Well, lately, I've been letting him play, and then once he's over that, I'll find an activity to keep him up and happy for a bit longer. Like, say a bath, or books, or just playing with him. I try to keep him up for at least two hours, so then he'll sleep an hour, and then he'll end up eating every three hours, and sleeping through the night. HOPEFULLY.

Well, today was like up for 1.5 hours, and then sleeping for 45 min. and eating every two and a half hours. I tried keeping him up as long as possible, but he was just fussy all day. Plus he would fall right to sleep. So I thought maybe if I try keeping him awake right before bedtime as long as possible. We were playing in his room, and I had to go pee, so I laid him down, and he fell right to sleep at 7:30. I thought, wow, he's really pooped today. By 8pm he was back up, and now it's almost 11, and he just went back down. I'M HOPING HE STAYS DOWN!!

So here he is just as happy as can be. Oh, and Reggie's starting to pay more attention to Zeke. He likes to hang out with him by his exersaucer. I think he's waiting for a playmate!

No comments: