Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Advance misbehaving

So I'm sure everyone thinks their child is amazing, but he's top of his class in being naughty!!!
We had to go to the mall to pick up his pictures today, and when we got there he had wriggled out of his carseat. I can barely get the stupid thing clipped it's so tight, but he found a way to get his arm completely out.

He's also learned how to make elmo sing on his exersaucer.

On a lighter, no, fatter note: MCDONALDS MONOPOLY IS BACK. Oh nO!!! I'm a mild gamblaholic. When Josiah and I started going to church, he gave up the sauce, and I gave up all gambling, lottery tickets, slots... everything. So when we get coupon scratch-it's in the mail for furniture stores, he always lets me scratch them. I swear I'm a child. Well, McDonald's monopoly is the next best thing. And now that I'm in training mode, and I've actually lost 5 lbs, I can't eat that crap!!! Maybe i'll just buy diet coke's every day to get my pieces. Well, one hashbrown won't hurt. Maybe I'll jog there. That would justify it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! What does one ever do with a child who can wiggle out of his carseat? That's scary. I've heard of babies who did that but never knew of one personally. And he's so young! What a little smarty pants!