Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our new ride!

Recently Josiah decided he really needed a truck. Apparently little red Jetta's aren't considered cool at Smud. Plus, it's kinda a teenage girl car, not a dad-mobile. Jo has really taken to this Dad role (with the grill and all). I know when he comes home from work talking about something he needs, it's usually because all the other dad's at work are talking about "grillin'" (that has to be said like a redneck for the full effect.)
So it's been a week, but every time I go to take a picture, Josiah is at work. It's pretty basic, but we got a sweet deal, so here it is. Plus, Josiah's still just a grunt, so he says he doesn't deserve a "journeyman's truck."

Oh, and speaking of Grillin, thanks to the Mcphie's for being our first bbq guests. I'd say we had a pretty successful dinner. Everybody loves a good deviled egg, and next time I'll just give kristin a spoon and a watermelon! I meant to take pictures, but we were having so much fun, I forgot :(

1 comment:

IronLawGirl said...

It was tres yummy!!! Thank you so much! And it was so good to see you guys.