Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yeah Josiah!

For those who do not know, Josiah is in the beginning of his apprenticeship at Smud. He went to a lineman college in Boise, ID for four months, and then he got hired at smud one year ago! So, now we've been living here in Cali for a whole year. Last night he wanted to try out his new leg pads, so we found a pretty deserted road with some telephone poles on it and he gave it a try. For the record, they really were telephone poles, because they had only telephone lines on them, but if they hold power lines, they're POWER POLES. Get it right people! All I had was my phone, but the pictures turned out pretty cool. And Zeke and I loved hanging out in the field watching.


Look, no hands!


And it takes him about 10 seconds to get up that high.
Don't mind my face, I look sick! But Zeke was being such a cutie!

1 comment:

IronLawGirl said...

What ev Des! That's a way cute pic of you two. What are you doing this weekend?