Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Graduating to the crib

Well, not permanently, but today at least. I was changing Zeke's morning diaper, and then planned on putting him down in his co-sleeper for his nap. He puts himself to sleep with his binky and a good swaddle. Since his room is right next to the washer and dryer, I decided to move a load of laundry real quick like, so I swaddled him up, and gave him his binky, and set him in his crib. By the time I was done separating the loads, he was all tuckered out. So cute. I just turned on the monitor (Thanks Jacqui) and went and took a shower. This is him 20 min later. He always gets that arm out of the swaddle. Maybe a rightie?
He LOVES staring at the stripes and dots.
Is there anything sweeter?

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

SUCH cute crib bedding!!!!!!!