Monday, August 11, 2008

P.A.R.T.Y.

I guess it's not that big of a deal, but when I get three families to come over and BBQ, it's a pretty big deal to me! I figured that Kristin and Ryan would be down to watch some UFC, so I decided to take the opportunity to make it an event. Since the Mcphie's are moving back to AZ, (so sad for me!) we invited her sister Tara (and fam). Then we got our friends Kurt and Lindsey to come all the way from Petaluma, and it was on!

It just happened to be Ryan's birthday next week, so Kristin made a cake, and we had a grand time. Kristin and I went to lunch again on friday, so I bought a bottle of the salad dressing at Nordstrom, and I made that salad. We also had more deviled eggs, potato salad (homemade), chips, fruit, and Josiah grilled us some DELICIOUS burgers. It was perfect timing, because as soon as everyone started eating, the fights started. We all had a great time, and we put on a movie for the kids. Hopefully we can do stuff like this more often. You know, have friends over!
Kurt, Josiah, and Ezekiel enjoying the fight
Cute couple!
And even cuter Drake and Jack! I love when little kids watch movies!

2 comments:

Until such time... said...

Oh my gosh. You party animal, you. You are your dad's girl 100%!!

Taylors said...

Geez, my kid is addicted to movies!! We had a blast!! Thanks for having us over and the super delish food!!!