Friday, August 22, 2008

My little two month old!

I can't believe how much this boy is changing now. He's no longer a little bundle that can only arch his back. He is starting to interact so much. It was so rewarding when he began to smile at us, but it's just getting better and better. Plus, he's been sleeping from 9 or 10 pm til about 5am each morning! And I'm up making Josiah's lunch then anyway, so it's a big fun family morning! I never thought I'd be so grateful for 7 straight hours of sleep. Well, today we had his two month doctor's appointment. I had been so excited to see how much he's grown, but just DREADING the whole shots portion. We went, and I had to strip him down, and weigh him... 12 lbs, 12 oz. 77th percentile. And then he was measured, 23.6 inches. Also 77th percentile. The doctor was quite impressed. He said it's very rare that both percentiles are the same. I must have a very proportional baby! And then he measured his head. 87th percentile. He must be a giant-head like his big cousin lincoln. I think it's cuter that way! Anyhoo, here are a couple of pics of my sweet baby, modeling his new outfit from Aunt Sylvia.

Here he's just chillin'.

I got him to smile, but then he wouldn't hold still, so it's blurry. But cute!!!

Also, today was Kristin's last day of work here in Sacramento. We had to memorialize it with a lunch, so we went to Panera. It was wonderful. I will miss her terribly. It was really fun having a friend here in Sac town. I guess I'll just have to make a local friend, since importing them isn't working. Oh well.

1 comment:

Until such time... said...

Ooooh! He's so cute I just want to pick him up and snuggle snuggle SNUGGLE him!