Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our big night out

So Tuesday night I had to go grocery shopping, and to get Josiah to come with me I promised a trip to home depot. It was the first time we'd spent any time together in about two weeks, so we had fun. Josiah worked "on call" and logged a total of 210 hours in 2 weeks. So as a reward to himself he decided to buy a grill. Apparently all the dads at work talk about grilling, and now that Josiah's a dad he thinks he needs to grill too. So we went to home depot and spent way too long looking before we picked one out, and tonight he's supposed to put it together and fire it up. (Whatever it takes so that I don't have to cook dinner, right?) And then we went to the grocery store, and Josiah bought every form of meat available. And veggies too. Anyway, the point of this blog is to show how cute our baby looked to go to home depot. Josiah wore him in the Baby Bjorn (ZEKE LOVES IT!), and all the old ladies just thought they were the cutest!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I get to be your first commenter!
Hey, remember I said there was something creepy about Jen's blog? I went back and looked... I am also reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Weird. I guess it's not such a coincidence since I read at least three books a week, though. Bed rest is fun... FOR THE FIRST WEEK!
Luddite that I am, this took me about 20 minutes. Hey, at least it wasn't as painful as texting. You kids.
Oh, and congratulations on your baby looking like me.