Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our boy is 5 weeks old!

So we had a fun day at church. Oh, we got callings finally. We dodged the bullet for 4 months due to the baby. However, when they finally got us, they got us good. We're assistant NURSERY LEADERS! They were really nice though, and gave us the smaller class. They're the newbies, only 18-24 months. They're so darn cute, and there's only like 6 of them. And two will be gone in September. I'm not scared. They loved my little baby Zeke, but we're going to work on not touching, just looking. I guess he'll have a strong immune system later in life.





He's pretty darn cute. This is my FAVORITE outfit. It's just so cute. I don't think we bought it, so I'm pretty sure it came down with Nana when she brought us a ton of clothes from Aunt Heather and Shari. Thanks to all of them. Well, Mr. Man has a tendency to ruin all of his outfits before I get a chance to take his pictures, and Sunday, he was super tired for some reason. Maybe because we were out ALL DAY Saturday buying a truck, but whatever. So he kept eating, and sleeping and waking up and eating, and then just falling back to sleep whilst nursing. So I tried to rouse him from his sleep long enough to take his picture, but to no avail. He just keeps falling over on the couch. Josiah and I were laughing so hard. Is that abusive?




It looks like he's falling fast, but it's really in slow motion.

No comments: