Thursday, April 30, 2009

BAD DOGGIE!

FYI This story is gross, so stop reading if you're squeamish.
Last night we had some friends over for dinner, so we put Reggie in his crate. Somehow throughout the night I had let him out, but then I put him back in our bedroom, not locked up. I do this often with no problems. When we went in to go to bed after dinner, there was poop by the bed, and he had peed in our closet. BAD DOGGIE. So Josiah cleaned up the poo, and I went behind with the Little Green Proheat Turbo Spot Cleaner and cleaned up the residue and the pee. Done and done.
Well, I woke up at 4:30 AM needing to pee, and our room once again smelled pretty bad. I turned on the lights dimly and searched, but found nothing. I went to the bathroom and climbed back into bed and tried to sleep, but the smell was BAD! Josiah gets up at 5 and leaves by 5:30, so when he got up I was on a mission to find the source. And find the source I DID! In the middle of the night, Reggie had gotten up, and diarrhea-ed all over under our bed. Not like, "oh, scoot the bed over", but take the mattress and box spring completely off. At 5am. And Josiah was going to be late, so I couldn't even make him do it! Reggie also had a bit of troubles near the back door. Clearly he was full of shame, which is why he hid it, but I may take him to the pound! JKLOL. I could never do that! Oh, and Zeke's had 3 HUGE poops today too. All of which I got to change. Who knew my days would be filled with non-stop dookie!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR POTTY TRAINING! (Sense the sarcasm)
Thank goodness I had this to whip out at 5 am!

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh yikes, have you ever seen Marley and Me? You should cuz it is actually pretty good and your story reminded me of it. :)

Ashley said...

Ew ew and EW!!! This is exactly why I don't have a dog! haha (Or maybe it's the fact that I grew up in Mexico so I believe that dogs should ROAM FREE and don't belong in the house... not in MY house anyway! haha) Does it make me a bad person for not being a dog lover?

Melissa said...

oooooo, lucky you!!!! I love my carpet cleaner, it's a must with a dog!