Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry kids, I've been busy!!!

It's been a LONG time since I posted, and I'm WAY behind.

Chase taught me that playing with wipes is so much fun! We miss you Chase and Lindsey!
This is about 2 seconds before he realized he was stuck. No more smiles.
I went out to water my garden, and he was by the back door on the sidewalk. I turned around, and he had army crawled halfway onto the grass.
First classic baby moment: found the pans!
This is Ezekiel's 9 month picture. That's right, he's 9 months old! He's still just army crawling, but now he's pulling himself up onto things. It's all fun and games until someone lands on the piano.
This face is hilarious. He's making a "PHFF" sound
And check out the bump. He fell on the piano. OOPS!
The Reichs came to visit last week. Dan left Jacqui and the kids here. Lincoln called his dad one night, and said, "Dad, we were going to go to the zoo today, but we just didn't make it. Maybe tomorrow we'll get to go." We never mentioned the zoo, but somehow he decided we needed to go. So we went to the Zoo. The babies really LOVED being out and about. Jacqui has the baby pics on her camera.
This is Annie. She's from Washington. Josiah's cousin Brittany had a baby girl a month before Zeke was born. She was only due 2 weeks before, and I was hoping they'd be closer, but she got toxemia and had to be induced early. I was jealous, until I learned that it made her gain 85 lbs!!! I felt so bad for her then!

This is at Nana and Papa's house. Cindy only had one of Isabel's old bibs, but we think Zeke looks great in it! He's man enough to wear pink, right?

I guess texture makes him crawl. It was too hard to army crawl through the grass, so he had to get up on all fours!

"But Mom, I'M not so sure about walking!"



And lastly, a tribute to our sexy dog. He always has this seductive look in his eye. It's like, "Hey baby, you know you want to snuggle this!"

5 comments:

Taylors said...

Desi, you look great!! And I have that same star fish necklace, actually I cant find it and I was looking for it just yesterday...dont tell andrew. And your garden is looking good. We are going to start one here soon. Any tips? I love Ezekiels "pfhh" face!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh I love the pics of Zeke! He is a little scooter now, that is exciting! Well...maybe not. Haha. I can't believe my eyes! You have such green grass in your backyard now! It looks great!

kelsey said...

you are looking fabulous. your face has shrunk to like half the size! what the heck? are you still a running machine? I should get on that. . .
anyways, where did all of his teeth come from? soooooo jealous of the green grass!!!

CBass said...

Your little man just keeps getting cuter! And your family looks great! I love to see the updates and keep your kid away from the piano! Haha just wait till he starts walking...those boys get into everything!

IronLawGirl said...

I've missed you!!!