Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a day at the beach!

Since Cindy is in town (Zeke's Nana) we decided to take a mini road trip to Bodega Bay. It's a little beach town about 2 hours west of where we live. It's a pretty cute town, and has a really nice beach. We had an awesome lunch (although a little pricey) and I got my crab fix. For now.
Anyhoo, then we drove down to the beach, and it was gorgeous. Perfect weather. The sand was warm and the wind was great for flying my awesome sponge-bob kite. I wish Lincoln was with me. Last time he came to visit, he was trying to fly a kite by running up and down my street. This was much more enjoyable.




Testing out the water. BRRRR




Testing out the sand. YUMMM




Testing out the kite.
Josiah thought it was fun to let it WAYYY out.
Saying "bye-bye"

5 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Looking good Desi!!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Funny, Aaron and I were going to go to the beach on Friday. Hahaha. Sounds like the weather is perfect for it too. Your pics are great! :) You look like you have really been doing good with the weight loss. Its motivating. Although, I haven't done much to start that all up yet.

Jacqui said...

I am so happy the diet is working for you! I've lost 18 pounds this month. I love our mini support group! Keep up the good work.

brian and thera tolman said...

Oh, northern california beaches... How I miss your icy cold water and jagged rocky sand. You are looking Hot Desi! Miss you!

Ashley said...

That beach looks a little different than our beaches here in FL ;) But looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Everytime we go to the beach Denali tells me he wants to fly a kite. I keep forgetting to buy one!