Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Busy

Last week was CRAZY!!! I started out by watching my neighbor Ashley's daughter Lily each afternoon from 3-5:30ish. Ashley has come over a few times, so I was thrilled when she trusted her precious little girl in my care. Lily is a month younger than Zeke, but she is a big fine woman! They had a lot of fun together, and they played pretty well. As long as neither of them were tired. Or hungry. Or had fallen. Or hitting eachother. Oh well, it was fun.




See. They're in love! Oh wait, I think she's trying to block his swing!

Then on Friday, it was my BDAY. Josiah took me to dinner at a really nice Steak House, Morton's. We had reservations, and we got all dressed up. It was really fun. We dropped Zeke off at Susanne's and then went to dinner. After dinner, Susanne threw me a party, and made me this awesome cake. We played poker. It was a tribute to my gamblaholicness. I turned 27, hence the 2, and then the 1+6 dots. It was just our friend Erin, and us and our husbands, but we stayed up all night talking. We didn't get home til after midnight!


This is my 10 month old. DOUBLE DIGITS! I don't know what I'm going to do when he's a year!


Last monday it was in the 90's, so I took Susanne and Easton to my pool. We picked up Kim's little girl Haylee, since Kim just had a C-section on the 15th. Zeke really liked the water as long as you didn't rush him.


And here he is eating a whole sandwich. I was going to cut it into pieces for him, but he was getting really impatient. And I usually don't feed him white bread, but all we had was daddy's bread. It is whole grain white in all fairness.


And I call this one "Doggie Torture" I was checking my email this morning, and I thought Zeke was trapped in the living room. If all the doors are closed, and the baby gate is blocking the office, it's pretty baby proof. Well, I didn't shut the bedroom door, and I found poor Reggie cowering in his crate. Scared of the big bad baby!

2 comments:

Taylors said...

Happy belated Birthday!
I cant believe that little girl is a month younger than Zeke. And I love her suimsuit. Zeke is doing a great job pulling himself these days. Get ready for the craziness once he starts walking!!

Ashley Gilbert said...

I love your cake! :) Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like Zeke found a girlfriend already, but they look cute together. Lol.