Friday, September 26, 2008

Randoms- I hate having to title everything.


Check out his fingers: MOM I'M SWINGING TOO FAST!!!! They were pure clutched on.

Three months old. We got this outfit at TJ MAXX, and Josiah doesn't like it because it's "Calvin Klein" but it's the SOFTEST outfit ever. SO COZY for our harsh fall weather. (or our harsh A/C)

And what a good husband... I fell asleep yesterday watching Dr. Phil, and woke up to Josiah getting home from work, and look what he brought me! (This is NOT normal, but VERY much appreciated!!!) And now he has the next THREE days off. No overtime or anything. So we're planning a fun family weekend.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a sweet little guy and what a sweet hubby! I love it when Demy does random things like that that totally catch me off guard cause it's not like him! Doesn't happen often, but every now & then he'll surprise me... =)