Friday, December 19, 2008

Tizzity-tizzagged

7 Random Facts Game
Here are the rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

7 Random Facts
1. I lived in Mexico for a year in High School. (Where I was also a cheerleader.)

2. In the past 10 years I have had 20 different addresses.

3. I have also had at least 34 roommates. (And that includes my husband for the last 3 years.)

4. My great-grandfather really did invent the pinto bean.

5. I have had 2 of my cars totaled by other people. (Sorry Ivette.)

6. I have had 15 jobs, and my favorite to date was HOGI YOGI!!! HOLLA!

7. I once played spin the cellphone at larrykinglive's house.

Now I tag... Kelsey, Aunt Sylvia, Thera, Ivette, Haya, Ashley and Mandy.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Mom and Casey each totaled one of my cars.