Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FINALLY!!!

A TOOTH!
I have been checking for months. He has been super slobbery, and fussy, and people have been asking, and nothing has cut through. But this morning, I felt something, and sure enough, there is definite tooth coming through on the bottom left. His right. Yay! Now at least I know that he's teething. And not just starving.
And on that note. I have to eat in secret. Yesterday morning I nursed him and put him in his exersaucer whilst I watched some Judge Judy and ate my breakfast. As soon as I sat down with my bowl of honey-nut cheerios (Wow, I just realized that nothing has changed since I was 12) anyway. As soon as he saw me with a cereal bowl, he started freaking out. He just screamed until I put him in his booster to give him some delicious solid food. What ev, then he took a 2 hour nap, so that was cool!

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Way to grow a tooth Zeke! Now nursing will be extra fun! ;)

kelsey said...

ah. i can't believe he got one before nors. i am just constantly checking her mouth! what is the deal? lol. hope he doesn't bite too bad. the way norah already bites me, i'm afraid for the actual tooth!

Tawnya said...

Don't you hate how everyone asks "is he teething?" And Kit is totally the same with food! If he sees ANYTHING that goes into our mouth he turns into a little beggar dog. It's funny but also a little crazy at times.