Sunday, December 14, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!

I know this past week has been sad for all of you, but I have been in Orlando at Disney World. Josiah's parents decided it would be fun to forego buying gifts for eachother this year and just take a big family trip. So, from the 8th- 14th, we were in DISNEY WORLD! It was a lot of fun. I have only been to Disney Land in CA once when I was like 11, and so it was basically all new to me. Except Space Mountain. I could ride that ride 100 times. There were a couple of new ones too. I even took Zeke on a couple. We went on "It's a Small World" and he LOVED it. And then we went on "Pirates of the Carribean" and that one wasn't as bright and cheery. Seriously, he's never been so enthralled as when we were in "Small World."

This is Ezekiel and Josiah on Small world. He really was this excited the whole time.
Here's Heather, Zeke and Isabel in Minnie's house. It's a pretty dope pad.

Here's Zeke and Isabel meeting Donald. I was really surprised at how interested Zeke really was in all of the surroundings.


Walking into the Magic Kingdom. Cinderella also has some pretty sweet digs.
The fam at Epcot. We had a lot of fun. Food from all around the world? COUNT ME IN!

The last day we were there, I saw an old friend, Ashley Siruno from the colonies.


And this is us 11 years ago! Muffy, Alicia, me and Ashley.

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

yea! Some Desi pics. Sounds like so much fun. And Zeke is getting so dang big!
So we'll be coming up after Christmas and staying through New Year's, so reserve me some time. :)

Ashley said...

OH. MY. GOSH! Where on earth did you get that picture! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Check out our clothes! hilarious! Anyway... it was great to get to see you for a little bit... in ORLANDO of all places! lol Love ya!

Mandy said...

Love the picture! So hot!!