Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sacramento Rivercats and Teenie Potatoes

I'm really excited about my garden! It's starting to get really big. I planted potatoes about a month ago, and they are out of control huge on top. It's cool, all you have to do is cut up a disease free potato and stick it in dirt, and a few weeks later, the plant is ginormous! One of my weaknesses however is digging up what I plant too early, just to see how it's coming along. But then you can't exactly put it back. I've done this with carrots and onions also. They're cute! I can't wait until they're full grown! So yesterday I dug my hand under the potato plant, and this is what I found:

I put it next to an egg so you could see how tiny it is. But it's a potato!

Last night we went to a Sacramento Rivercats baseball game. They're our triple a team, and they were the champs last year. I guess they then got recruited pretty heavily, because they're not as great this year. We played the Albuquerque Isotopes. Jo was pretty excited about playing the Isotopes. Like on "The Simpsons" Silly boys! Oh, and we won!


What's baseball without the snacks! It was clearly a packed house. I was trying to give Josiah a bite of my red rope and Zeke grabbed it and started gnawing away. Whatev.


These are my cute boys leaving the park. Night time and still warm outside!


And here's my very bad baby. I was waiting for my little friend Easton to come over so I could take him to preschool for his mom. I decided to put on Dora so E could watch whilst I showered. I watch a LOT of TV and Zeke never seems to care what's on. Top Model, The Hills, he's oblivious. This time however, 30 seconds, and he was HOOKED! I guess the makers of Dora know what they're doing!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha... I was not trying insinuate that you are insane for getting pregnant so soon! haha You only have 1 CHILD right now so that is ok. It would be INSANE for me to get pregnant right now when I already have 3 kids! ;)

Ashley said...

P.S. What a cute little potato! Just about the size of that little peanut in your belly =D

Marisa Hodges said...

Dora and Diego are addicting, that's what has taken over on our tv these days! Zeke is getting hooked early!

Jocelyn said...

How funny that you watched the Isotopes! We're going to see them some time this summer, but we don't know when yet. Congrats on the bambino!