Monday, February 23, 2009

We have an 8 month old!


I forgot to take his picture until he was in his jimjams, but here he is!


He's eating meals of real food now. His favorites are waffles and bananas. Bananas are really messy though. Here he has them all over his face and in his hair.



His favorite pasttime is swinging at the park. We try to go once a week.



This is Zeke's army crawl. He's getting even better. Maybe by the end of the week it will be legit.

And here he is in his new jumper. I figured he was getting old, but my friend Susanne insisted we try it. I wan't too excited to have another bulky baby apparatus in our tiny house, but this one is worth it. He was cracking up right before I recorded this. And then he continued to bounce happily for another 30 min straight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...kiss the little tyke for me, wouldja? He is just growing up so much!

Ashley Gilbert said...

That is too funny...he totaly took the dogs toy. haha. He is a little smartie!

Anonymous said...

well if you dont want the bulky thing, then i'll come and get it you silly bird!!! you coulda just told me!!!

Jacqui said...

Well, my baby pooped so much I had to cut his onesie off of him.

Wassup Aunt Sylvia and Susanne.