Saturday, February 7, 2009

Playing Catch-up

Our baby turned 7 months old Jan 22. Here is that picture:

Every Wednesday we have girl's day at McDonald's. To keep Zeke quiet I gave him a biter biscuit. HE GOT IT EVERYWHERE! But he was quiet for a good 45 min! This is after I wiped his face, but his jeans and sweatshirt were toast!


Sometimes Zeke falls asleep in wierd positions. In this case, he was already sleeping and I was trying to feed him.


Once again, how did he fall asleep like this?


And his favorite pasttime, Playing in a 2 inch bath.

6 comments:

kelsey said...

aw, he's getting so big!!! i can't get over his darlingness. he is such a beautiful baby-- which i'm sure you already know!
norah is all about weird sleeping positions, she's just recently getting over it.

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lol he is too funny. What a personality he has! I love his sleeping positions...especially the one with the remote next to him. He must be learning that from dad. Haha. Just kidding.

IronLawGirl said...

Oh my gosh, his skinny little legs crack me up!! He is getting so big!

Ashley said...

Yay you're back! Where have you been? Zeke is getting SO big!

Jacqui said...

I'm still waiting for the post about the best week EVER...

Marisa Hodges said...

your pirate bedding is adorable.... love love love it! and zeke what a little pumpkin!