Friday, February 4, 2011

Serves him RIGHT!!


We got home from date-night tonight, and Reggie had been locked in our bedroom. He loves finding warm places to lay, and has done some really disgusting naughty things when we leave him, but tonight was pay back. He trapped himself in the sleeve of Josiah's sweatshirt!!! I almost peed myself! Then we got him out, and it was kinda sad because he was REALLY stuck!

And here are some gratuitous shots of the kids because I haven't blogged in 4 months.



Zeke riding his bike... his favorite pastime. We put a big concrete strip on the side of our house which was basically unusable before, and now he and Samson both LOVE the back yard!



Samson just doing some yard work. In his jammies. We were lazy this day.



And, Samson's new favorite spot. We bought this super cozy dog bed for Reggie when we put in the hardwood floors, but he prefers to just cozy up with us on the couch. However, Samson thinks it's the bees knees. He cozies up to it all the time. He is also quite obsessed with his blankie which he takes everywhere and drags all over the place. Oh well, whatever keeps him happy!


Ok, so I just blogged for the first time in 4 months, and it's not showing my pictures as I'm writing, am I doing something wrong? It's showing them in some code, so I have to keep previewing to see if it's working? WHAT THE CRAP!?

3 comments:

ReadingByLearning said...

Poor lovable dog! Glad you got back in time to free him. Wonder how he managed to do that :)

IronLawGirl said...

Oh my, that's funny!! And you put in hard wood floors!? They look great!!
And then the blogging thing, are you on the html tab, or the Composing tab?
Good luck lover, and have fun at the Grammys!!

kelsey said...

I can't even believe you are still alive! lol. Your boys are so darling, I love to see them growing. Love the picture of the dog in the sweater! ha.