Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

We had a good Halloween with our two little guys!! Last year I made Zeke an oregon Duck costume, and it was a ton of work, but it was awesome!! This year, I decided to just buy their costumes from Target. Not as "custom" but still, super cute, and MUCH easier!! Zeke wasn't too sure about his elephant costume, but he loves elephants, and as soon as he figured out it was a sure way to get candy, he would beg to put it on!!

This is at the stake harvest party. I don't know why they're calling it "harvest" when we're all dressed up and passing out candy. Sounds pretty halloween to me!


We (the Young Women's presidency) were in charge of a booth. We went with a "Where's Waldo" theme. (I'm the evil version!) The kids had to draw a token, and depending which character they got, they would get a candy, a prize, or if they found "Waldo" they would get a FULL SIZE candy bar!! We had some repeat customers! I can see the gamblaholics already!!


Sunday night, I decided the boys would probably enjoy a nice walk around the neighborhood, so we got all suited up, and begged for candy. Thanks for all of your hard work Zeke. Mommy will enjoy!!

Zeke is totally engrossed with the mission at hand...
And reaping the SWEET rewards!!

Samson was a pretty good sport. Pretty much everyone in the neighborhood was talking about how cute he was. Pretty big ego boost... Josiah was taking all of the credit!!

Our big boy was very brave, and would go up to each house all by himself! He actually walked right in to the first person's house who opened the door! He wouldn't really say trick-or-treat unless someone prompted him, but he was VERY good about Thank-you! I'm so Proud!!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love the Where's Waldo theme. And yeah, buying costumes may not be as rewarding, but it's definitely my option!

LIZ said...

The boys are so cute in their costumes. And I was impressed that the YW tent even had a fuzzy red ball on top to match you ladies!

The Potter Pack said...

They do look adorable!