Monday, July 13, 2009

I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!

Tonight I was at Wal-Mart looking for good old fashioned fudgecicles when I stumbled across these! In case you can't read the package, they're birthday party ice cream sandwiches. And I just ate one. And they are as good as they look! The cookies are a little firmer than the classic sandwiches, so they don't stick all over your fingers, and the ice cream has crunchy sprinkles throughout. And the ice cream itself is light, so it's not so bad for you! That means I can have one for me, and one for the baby!

4 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Man those look delish! I will have to try them sometime. :)

Ashley said...

Mmmmmmmm... you're making me want to jump in the car and head to Wal-Mart!

Can't believe you're already 19 wks! When will you find out what you are having?

IronLawGirl said...

Gwen just said "wow, those sound good" and I'd have to agree.

ivette said...

now I want some!