Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My RING!!!

The night of the Bachelor Finale (which was a huge disappointent in and of itself!) My friend Sis had a "Bachelor Party". We all got together and watched it at her place, and had ice cream sundaes. Before I went, I was primping, and I distinctly remember thinking to myself, self, you just need to get your phone, keys, and ring, and you'll be ready!. So I did. As soon as I got in my car to drive home after, I realized that my ring was not on my finger any more. That night I scoured my house thinking maybe I never put it on, but to no avail. I even texted Sis and asked her to look. The next day I drove back to her apartments and searched the parking lot, the walk way, and we even tore her place apart looking for it! She promised she wouldn't vacuum until I found it. I told her don't worry, I've looked EVERYWHERE and it's gone. Well, this morning, our friend Cortnie called me. Last night her baby had a blowout in his carseat. When she took it apart to wash it, a sparkly ring fell out. MY RING!!! I am so excited. It's not my original wedding ring, but Josiah bought it for me after I had Zeke, and I LOVE it! I am on cloud 9 today. And today I am taking it to get sized, because now it's way too big!

picture taken when it still fit!

6 comments:

Tawnya said...

Holy crap!! Literally.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Wait, the baby ate the ring?!

IronLawGirl said...

Oh my!!! And now you're getting your self all sexified and have to get it resized?! Hot d***!

Desiree Sanders said...

Jill, you're hilarious. No, it fell off my finger, and into the baby seat, and then disappeared for a few weeks. I just got lucky that he pooped everywhere and the seat had to be taken apart.

The Potter Pack said...

Yeah Des ... I am so happy I found it too ... very strange happenings that brought it about ... but very excited for you ! It really is a beautiful ring - good idea to get it sized pronto!

The Potter Pack said...

Oh, and - could you plz add at t to my name ... right now it reads Cornie ! Which is sounded out as corny !! haha ... But good job for getting the "nie" part right for a different way to spell Cortnie