Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I have BOYS!

I haven't really been doing anything this week, except having my nips sucked into oblivion. They're healing now, and I'm doing pretty good. I did however cut Zeke's hair for the first time. I was scared to cut his curls off, but he walked out in his jammies the other day, and he totally looked like a girl.


He's clearly making a face, but you can see his sweet haircut from here. He's a big boy now.


A REALLY big boy. What a difference 17 months makes!


And just some gratuitous shots of my handsome.



And my other handsome. Sideways. I don't know how to rotate it, and I'm too lazy to figure it out right now. Notice the Oregon Duck's shirt. It's pretty standard uniform this time of year.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Are they REALLY only 17 months apart??? I guess I have no excuse. I keep telling myself it's too soon to get pregnant because Sayda is only 13 months old. If you can do it... I can do it since Sayda would be like 2 by the time I had another baby. You truly are an inspiration ;) That's it. I've gotta get this IUD out! lol

Zeke looks SO handsome with that haircut! What a BIG boy! And little Samson is a doll!

IronLawGirl said...

So sweet Des! I can't wait to meet him. Can I call him Sammy? You won't be able to cut Samson's hair though. ;)

CBass said...

Love this Des! The boys are sooo cute...and I love first haircuts...they look so grown up :