Friday, November 14, 2008

Oregon 2008


This past week I went to the OR (Oregon) to visit my family and help out Jacqui. I had SO much fun. Basically I got a taste of 2 kids for a week. I'm not ready yet. I mean, I could do it, but I'm still too selfish/lazy. Baby Paolo had a chance of pneumonia, so they had to give him intravenous antibiotics, which kept both he and Jacqui in the hospital until Wendesday. That wasn't so fun. The first couple of days I was there, Lincoln and I would wake up, go hang out at the hospital for a few hours, and then go out to lunch and then go back to the hospital, and then go home and play legos. Legos are so much fun. Now I want to go buy a really intricate project and put it together. On Wednesday, Jacqui came home, and it was so neat. We kind of had to keep out babies sequestered so as not to cross contaminate, but nothing says bonding like simul-nursing. Poor Dan. I hope he didn't have to see more than he wanted. Anyhoo, I am so happy for them, they have been praying for this little miracle baby for a long time. Oh, and by the time I got there, Jacqui was just walking around like no big deal. Of course it was kind of a zombie walk from lack of sleep.
Here's Lincoln and Paolo. What a good big brother!
This is Casey's garage/mat room. Perfect for letting some little boys burn off energy. Every house needs a padded room! Miles, Lincoln, and Henry!
I didn't know 5 month olders could really get bored, but this one did. Zeke was getting so stir-crazy, so I took him to Laurie's and let him play for an hour or so. He LOVED IT! Oh, and I got to hang out with Laurie too, so win/win!
And my precious baby taking a nap in our bed. He did SO amazing with his sleeping. I can't say the same for when we got home. Cribs just aren't the same!

1 comment:

IronLawGirl said...

How fun! And Lincoln is huge! You're such a sweet sister.